For others things to do, and issues to solve, see the issue tracker on GitHub.
Publicly release it and document it - OK¶
- [x] publish on GitHub!
- [x] A summary describing the high-level functionality and purpose of the software for a diverse, non-specialist audience
- [x] A clear statement of need that illustrates the purpose of the software
- [x] A list of key references including a link to the software archive
- [x] Mentions (if applicable) of any ongoing research projects using the software or recent scholarly publications enabled by it
Clean up things - OK¶
Initial things to do! - OK¶
Improve and speed-up the code? - OK¶
More single-player MAB algorithms? - OK¶
- [ ] I should try to add support for (basic) contextual bandit.
Better storing of the simulation results¶
Multi-players simulations - OK¶
Other Multi-Player algorithms¶
- [ ] add the possibility to have a varying number of dynamic users for multi-users simulations…
- [ ] implement the experiments from [Musical Chair], [rhoRand] articles, and Navik Modi’s experiments?
C++ library / bridge to C++¶
- [ ] Finish to write a perfectly clean CLI client to my Python server
- [ ] Write a small library that can be included in any other C++ program to do : 1. start the socket connexion to the server, 2. then play one step at a time,
- [ ] Check that the library can be used within a GNU Radio block !
:scroll: License ? GitHub license¶
© 2016-2018 Lilian Besson.
Open Source? Yes! Maintenance Ask Me Anything ! Analytics PyPI version PyPI implementation PyPI pyversions PyPI download PyPI status Documentation Status Build Status Stars of https://github.com/SMPyBandits/SMPyBandits/ Releases of https://github.com/SMPyBandits/SMPyBandits/